Monday, November 25, 2013

Celebrities and Body Image

Drew Barrymore
"God made a very obvious choice when he made me voluptuous; why would I go against what he decided for me?"

Fergie
"I have learned more and more to enjoy my body when I have a few extra pounds on, just being more voluptuous.  I say, focus on the body part that you feel most comfortable about."

Lady Gaga
"When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24 year old girl.  Then I say, 'You're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today."

Gabourey Sidibe
"One day I had to sit down with myself and decide that I loved myself no matter what my body looked like and what other people thought about my body."

Christina Aguilera

"The female body is something that's so beautiful.  I wish women would be proud of their bodies and not diss other women for being proud of theirs!"

Tyra Banks
"Girls of all kinds can be beautiful- from the thin, plus sized, short, very tall, ebony to porcelain-skinned; the quirky, clumsy, shy, outgoing and all in between."

Kate Winslet 
"Nobody is perfect.  I just don't believe in perfection.  But I do believe in saying, 'This is who I am and look at me not being perfect!'  I'm proud of that."

No comments:

Post a Comment